October 10, 2011

what i'm admiring right now...oxfords

Aren't these oxford shoes drool worthy? I love how Oxfords look so great with pretty tights and a slim skirt, or even with skinny jeans for a casual, comfortable look!
7. 'Deena & Ozzy Wingtip' Urban Outfitters Oxford


I have a basic tan pair that I wear nearly every day, but they aren't near as pretty as the ones shown above! They're Steven Madden, from DSW.

I recently bought a black pair of high heeled oxfords from Target which are my favorites as well! My husband thinks oxfords are grandma shoes... :)

The other oxford type shoes I have are really unique cut out heels from...can you believe it...Payless!



Happy Monday! Now I want to go oxford shopping... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each of your comments brighten my day and make me smile! Thanks for reading!

Pin It button on image hover