November 3, 2011

coral brightens those drab grays and blacks right up!

I get so bored with my work wardrobe sometimes...it seems to be so full of blacks and grays. I like to spice up those professional colors with bright ones! Greens, pinks, vivid blues--and my favorite...coral!!! Here's an example of how I paired this coral thrift store sweater with basic black pants, a gray, tan, and black floral blouse, and a skinny belt for style!
 outfit details:
sweater-thrifted
blouse & belt- JC Penney
 necklace- Wal-Mart
watch, bracelets, & earrings- gifts
 pants- so old I don't remember...oops:)

It was rather chilly, windy, and almost-rainy today...so I was too much of a wimp to do my pictures outside..winter is coming! I'm excited for the season because it means...scarves, sweaters, boots, hot chocolate, food, family,...the list could go on and on..but I really don't like being cold! haha!
Happy Thrifted Thursday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each of your comments brighten my day and make me smile! Thanks for reading!

Pin It button on image hover