December 25, 2011

merry christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! TC and I are going to enjoy this day by watching christmas movies, eating yummy food and a few too many desserts, sharing our gifts, and celebrating the birth of Jesus! My family came to visit last weekend so we had an early christmas celebration with them. Today will be just TC and I spending time together..which we haven't had a lot of because I've been working so many hours (thus is life in the retail world during holiday shopping season!) Unfortunately, we won't be able to attend the big Moore shindig in my home-state of IL with the rest of my extended family...and oh are there a lot of us! Miss you all!

I hope everyone has a safe and joyful day filled with family and friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each of your comments brighten my day and make me smile! Thanks for reading!

Pin It button on image hover