March 1, 2012

stripes and flowers (fabric print and for real!)

When I put on these pants I did a little celebration dance. Why? These are my go-to, casual pants when the weather is warm --but not hot! This army green is pretty much a neutral in my book, and they're super comfy! Here I paired them with this thrifted cream and black striped blouse and added the cardigan for a pop of pink.. Oh and can't forget these awesome floral wedges, I'm such a sucker for floral print! happy thrifted Thursday..and whaaat, is it already March?!




















 Oh just some pretty flowers TC and I spotted on a walk! :)
Outfit details:
blouse/thrifted, floral wedges/Payless, cropped pants/Target, cardigan/Wal-mart, bag & necklace/JCP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each of your comments brighten my day and make me smile! Thanks for reading!

Pin It button on image hover