September 15, 2012

little bits of life


what I've been up to lately (in the last month) via instagram. Wanna follow along? I'm crazyaboutcoral

*packing up the Penske and moving to TX...okay like a month ago!
*Walking around our alma mater Harding University one more time!
*Swinging on HU swings..
*pretty pool at our new apartment
*starting my clothing trends graduate class!
*we got our TX tags!
*a before and after of our reupholstered chairs dining room chairs
*simple DIY bathroom art I made
*oxfords in an outfit post
*licensed to drive in TX
*wearing my thrifted fuchsia blazer!
*admiring the pretty swirls my half & half makes in my coffee... ah the little things! :)

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each of your comments brighten my day and make me smile! Thanks for reading!

Pin It button on image hover