October 13, 2012

little bits of life


what I've been up to lately via instagram. Wanna follow along? I'm crazyaboutcoral
*decorating my mantle for fall...I'm so excited we have a mantle!
*a beautiful double rainbow!
*at the wedding rehearsal dinner
*my beautiful friend on her wedding day!
*visiting with old friends!
*ahh, love this guy!
*my mom and I (taken when I was back in IL for a visit and a wedding)
*my mom is the best, just sayin'. ;)
*my brother came to visit us in TX for his fall break! Notice how tall he is? I'm wearing heels! ha
*yummy salt water taffy
*Oh apples are my fav!
*purple polka dot pants with pointy shoes! :)

Hope you are having a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh, you are the sweetest daughter in the cosmos! Miss ya' babe!

    Your MaMaMiah

    ReplyDelete

Each of your comments brighten my day and make me smile! Thanks for reading!

Pin It button on image hover