December 29, 2011

styling a sweater dress


This sweater dress that I thrifted is my go-to outfit this winter! It's comfortable and so very versatile! I have worn it with colored (as well as plain or patterned!) tights, various scarves, and several different pairs of boots! I love how throwing on this jacket (shown above left) completely changes the look as well!

outfit details:
smoky gray sweater dress: thrifted! jacket & patterned tights: JCP, purse: 'Call it Spring',  jewelry: some were gifted to me, some are from JCP, scarf: Target, black leather boots: REPORT footwear, bought at Dillard's, sunglasses: Cato several years back

Happy Thrifted Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each of your comments brighten my day and make me smile! Thanks for reading!

Pin It button on image hover