April 2, 2012

little bits of life


What I've been up to lately, via Instagram
*a diy manicure
*hanging out with my mom!
*cute finds from the antique store!
*drinking coffee from my huge mug..
*enjoying God's creation. Beautiful dogwood blossoms!
*stark contrast between dogwood blossoms here in AR and a leafless tree in IL
*more thrifting..and patterns that were 10 cents each!
*chocolate lab named Chester! (my uncle's dog, not ours. Unfortunately we aren't allowed pets of the canine variety in our apartment complex)
*grandpa shoes, as TC calls them
*making homemade banana pancakes with peanut butter syrup topping! SO GOOD!
*surprise flowers from TC!
*a thrifted skirt I refashioned into a high-low hemmed skirt!

HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each of your comments brighten my day and make me smile! Thanks for reading!

Pin It button on image hover