April 5, 2012

Polka Dots + Pearls!



This is the only (or one of the very few if some are hidden in the crevices of my closet..) polka dot garments that I own! I really don't know why, as polka dots are super cute! I am loving these big, black polka dots with the mauveish/peachish color of the blouse! This thrifted thursday outfit features a couple of thrifted accessories rather than thrifted clothing items. I found this unique, pearl (faux pearl) necklace and leather purse at an antique store here in town. TC and I were rushing to get these pictures taken before the sun set (I like how they turned out though!) and the security guard chased us off told us to leave because we were on private property. oops! ;)  Happy Thrifted Thursday!





















outfit details: 
leather purse with chain strap/thrifted, necklace/thrifted, heels/Payless, polka dot blouse/Forever21, black cropped pants/JCP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each of your comments brighten my day and make me smile! Thanks for reading!

Pin It button on image hover