May 24, 2012

feeling teal {how to wear DIY}

DIY Aqua Skinny Jeans

After altering these teal/aqua pants into skinnies several weeks back (see here for tutorial) I have been wearing them nonstop, they are so comfortable! The denim is not very stretchy so they don't bag out and not fit at the end of the day like jeans sometimes do, and the fit at the waist is perfect! Never have I had a pair of pants fit that well at the waist without altering them! Oh and did I mention they were thrifted?! :) I kept my whole outfit pretty simple and paired the pants with a black ruffle blouse, black floral wedges, and my new fedora hat!
outfit details:
teal skinny jeans/thrifted, blouse, necklace, and fedora/JCP, floral wedges/Payless

Happy Thrifted Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Making jeans skinny is a great thing to do!!

    Did you know that I have a series called How to Wear DIY? I think I coined it! http://www.adventuresindressmaking.com/search/label/How%20to%20Wear%20DIY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I knew it sounded kind of familiar when I wrote the post! Oops! Definitely not trying to steal your thunder! Your sewing skills and projects are amazing, I love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Each of your comments brighten my day and make me smile! Thanks for reading!

Pin It button on image hover