June 14, 2012

a thrifted tiered skirt, gold accents, & a french braid!

Tan tiered skirt, cream blouse, and gold accents
Gold bead shoulder detailing
French braid and low side mess bun
Cream blouse, gold accents, and tan tiered skirt
Hello! Happy Thrifted Thursday to you! I'm wearing a tiered skirt in a rich, clay tan color that I thrifted almost a year ago..but just haven't worn it yet. I paired it with a cream blouse with gold accents, gold & pearl jewelry, and gold sandals! It was super comfy...and so breezy for summer! *On a side note, I finally figured out how to braid my hair like this (and I love it!)..I'm not gonna lie..it may have taken half an hour to get that braid right!. ha ha! I can french braid all day on the hair of someone else, but when it comes to my own hair that's another story... :)
Back view of cream blouse and tan tiered skirt
Gold necklace
low side messy bun and front french braid
Wildflowers
outfit details: skirt/thrifted! blouse/JCP, jewelry/JCP and random mix, shoes/so old I honestly can't remember! similar ones here via Old Navy and here via Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each of your comments brighten my day and make me smile! Thanks for reading!

Pin It button on image hover