November 8, 2012

stripes and a punch of red

I wear this striped shirt all of the time, seriously. It can be worn so many different ways! I wanted to change it up a bit while adding a punch of color so I tied a thin, red scarf around the collar (inspired by my post here)! I raided the scarf out of my mom's closet while visiting earlier this summer...hand-me-downs are so much better than thrifting anyway because they're free! :) I paired this top with grey, distressed skinny jeans, my favorite black booties, and a swipe of red lipstick!
Happy Thrifted Thursday!
outfit details:
scarf/was my mom's, purse/thrifted, booties/Worthington JCP, jeans & blouse/JCP, earrings/Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each of your comments brighten my day and make me smile! Thanks for reading!

Pin It button on image hover