April 25, 2016

mother's day wishlist

Recently my husband asked me what I wanted for Mother's Day - since Jensen is still so young he's in charge of the shopping! ha ha! I really don't need anything, but its always fun to get a gift! I think I told him that I wouldn't mind having a new watch! While browsing around online I found several other items that I think most young mamas would enjoy getting for Mother's day!

I think this Fossil watch is my favorite! How cute is this 'Mama Bear' necklace from this Etsy shop! What mama wouldn't love sporting this cute tee that says Mama in three languages from ILY Couture. This roomy tote is perfect for spring and lugging around all the mom things (snacks, diapers, wipes, etc!). You can't go wrong with a pair of tortoise sunnies and these are a nice classic shape! These pretty pumps and these earrings because moms like to get dressed up too! How awesome are these gold coasters..you know moms are notorious for telling people to use a coaster! This stationary is super cute! And lastly, if the mom is a crafter/seamstress like me, you can't go wrong with Girl Charlee Fabrics..like this cutesy pinnapple print!

1 comment:

Each of your comments brighten my day and make me smile! Thanks for reading!

Pin It button on image hover