January 12, 2012

chunky knit sweater + sateen skirt



this camel grandpa sweater, thrifted black sateen skirt, and blush colored blouse is what I wore to the Georgia aquarium in Atlanta. It was a beautiful, sunny day...perfect weather to be out and about! Pairing a sweater with a skirt is a common clothing combination I make! Easy, cute and comfortable! how about that?! ;) happy thrifted thursday!
outfit details:
skirt/LOFT thrifted!, watch & pearl (faux) necklace/gift, cameo necklace/bought wholesale at Atlanta Apparel Mart on a Fashion Merchandising trip spring 2011, sweater, bag, blouse, & tights/JCP, earrings & sunglasses/CATO several years ago, black wedge heels/ Target (december 2011)

2 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous blog! I debated and debated on thoe shoes ... you pull them off so well!

    Newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love your writing style on your blog and your crafty alterations! Inspiring! Thanks for following! :)

      Delete

Each of your comments brighten my day and make me smile! Thanks for reading!

Pin It button on image hover