January 10, 2012

Georgia Aquarium, Atlanta trip pt. 2

In addition to touring the World of Coca-Cola when we were in Atlanta last week (read about it here), my husband and I also visited the Georgia Aquarium! This aquarium is the largest aquarium in the world! Wow! Dolphins, bonnet head sharks (I petted one!), sting rays, manta rays, creepy electric eels, an albino alligator, a beautiful beluga whale --baaaaby beluga...ah that song takes me back to elementary school music class :), huge crabs, jelly fish, and sea nettles were just a few of the amazing animals that we got to see! Before our visit to the aquarium, we ate lunch at Five Guys Burgers and Fries for the first time ever...so good! :)


Thanks Georgia Aquarium for offering a unique aquatic experience! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each of your comments brighten my day and make me smile! Thanks for reading!

Pin It button on image hover