June 28, 2012

crisp white & floral diy skirt

Are you tired of seeing this floral print fabric yet?! :) I just love it! Anything floral paired with a crisp white button-up shirt is a classic combination, in my opinion! I brought out an additional pop of color by wearing a green, beaded necklace, while keeping my other accessories (heels and clutch) toned down in neutral colors. *To see how I made a DIY clutch out of the remaining floral fabric see here!  Happy thrifted Thursday! :)

outfit details:
skirt/repurposed from thrifted dress, clutch/thrifted, button-up shirt & nude pumps/JCP, necklace/old-can't remember where from unfortunately, nails/Essie 'orange, it's obvious!', lipstick/Rimmel London 'In Vogue'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each of your comments brighten my day and make me smile! Thanks for reading!

Pin It button on image hover