June 21, 2012

styling a DIY summer oxford dress

DIY dress from Oxford-button up shirts, Target wedges, thrifted clutch
DIY dress from Oxford-button up shirts
Leather clutch and wedges
DIY dress from Oxford-button up shirts, blue belt, clutch, & wedges
Here's how I styled the dress I refashioned from two thrifted button-up oxford shirts! Yes, summer is officially here..I was sweating glistening while taking these photos! My husband (and usual outfit post photographer) is out of town so I had to resort to the self-timer on my old point-and-shoot camera! Read: kindly ignore the grainy-ness of these photos :) TC is probably glad; however, to get a break from my bossiness when it comes to taking outfit pictures! ha ha Happy Thrifted Thursday! :)
outfit details:
dress/handmade by me from thrifted shirts, clutch/thrifted, blue belt/free from work, wedges/Target (spring 2011). necklace/Cato's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each of your comments brighten my day and make me smile! Thanks for reading!

Pin It button on image hover