August 15, 2012

big news!

We're packing up our little apartment and moving to the Big D! We're super excited, but also a bit nervous... and by 'we' I really mean 'me'! Dallas will be a big change for me - I'm a small town, raised in a rural community kinda gal! And it's even further away from my family! 14 hours! That's always a bummer. TC is eager for the change because he's from a big city, Atlanta to be exact. But hey, Dallas can't be too bad right? There's an IKEA! :) No but seriously, we're excited for this next chapter in our lives to begin! Fair thee well 'The Natural State', you've been pretty good to us.

1 comment:

  1. Go gett'm! And watch your back! LOL. Love ya.....Just remember you are a northern YANKEE!

    Love ya'

    MaMaMiah

    ReplyDelete

Each of your comments brighten my day and make me smile! Thanks for reading!

Pin It button on image hover