December 9, 2011

little bits of life

















life's been pretty busy lately, but oh so much fun!
some nature pics from TC's (my husband) grandparents farm
their hyper dog! (we want one so bad but our apartment doesn't allow pets of the furry variety!)
making almond bark and sprinkle covered pretzels - winter tradition!
decorating the christmas tree!!! (aren't my s'more ornaments cute?!)
peppermint hot chocolate!
visiting with friends! (while wearing a handmade dress out of fabric given to me by my crafty Aunt! stay tuned for an outfit post!)
awesome thrifted black and white flowered fabric! 3.5 yards for $3.50! That's a buck a yard! (stay tuned for a diy tutorial in the next few days!)

Have a fantastic weekend! Have you decorated for Christmas? White lights or colored?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each of your comments brighten my day and make me smile! Thanks for reading!

Pin It button on image hover