February 23, 2012

plaid is fab

hello friends! Happy thrifted Thursday! I know I've been slacking on the diy/craftyness/sewing front, sorry about that! BUT, here's an outfit for ya! :) I just love this dark gray and hot pink plaid skirt (thrifted, possibly vintage!- the size number is significantly larger than my modern ready-to-wear skirt size.) I paired it with a semi-sheer, gray lace-y blouse, silky gray striped tights, and a black belt and shoes! I did have to hem the skirt...it previously hit me at a really awkward length below my knee...not a good look for my short, 5'2" body! Needless to say, I'm super pleased with it now...and it even has pockets! An added bonus for sure!

outfit details: skirt/thrifted, blouse, necklace, tights, shoes, purse/JCP, sunglasses/Charming Charlie's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each of your comments brighten my day and make me smile! Thanks for reading!

Pin It button on image hover