March 15, 2012

mauve stripes and black skinnies

Hello! Hope your week is going swell! I recently got back from my weekend visit to my home-state Illinois (I wrote about it here) and while it was tons of fun..it's always nice to get back home and to sleep in your own bed! I've settled back into my routine of work and school! This is what I wore while bridesmaid dress shopping in IL for my friend's upcoming wedding..my blouse and cute clutch are actually IL thrift store finds! The boat necked blouse is white with mauve stripes! I paired it with my black lace blazer (also seen here), black skinny jeans, and gray booties!







outfit details:
blouse/thrifted!, lace blazer, jeans, and necklace/JCP, gray booties/shoe boutique in Little Rock, AR..I think the name is Shoe Connection, bracelets/mix of gifted and JCP, watch/Anne Klein ordered online

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each of your comments brighten my day and make me smile! Thanks for reading!

Pin It button on image hover