April 27, 2015

new listings in my etsy shop!

Hey you guys! There are some new listings over on my etsy shop! Not more baby boy bow ties...this time I've got something for the baby ladies! :) I'm really loving how these little cotton jogger shorts turned out and I secretly wish that I had enough fabric to make some in my size! ;) The shorts are 100% cotton and feature an elastic waistband. The bow is sewn on for your baby's safety and will fit babies 12m-18m! Also, I have partnered with fellow blogger Shelby from SimonePlus and she is hosting a series of Etsy shop giveaways! Today is the first day of the Crazy About Coral shop giveaway! You could win a set of 3 of my baby boy bow ties OR one custom pair of sweet baby girl shorts just by checking out her blog and entering the giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each of your comments brighten my day and make me smile! Thanks for reading!

Pin It button on image hover