August 19, 2015

fall wish list

Even though I'm no longer a student (or have a child old enough to attend school yet) I love this season! I love looking at all the back to school clothing and fall fashion! Am I the only crazy one that LOVED getting school supplies? Actually, I just purchased a package of permanent markers (I use them all the time!) in pretty colors because the back to school isle was tempting me! ha ha! I thought I would put together a little collage of some of the fall fashion items that I'm currently crushing on! Some for me..and some super adorable ones for Jensen! Plaid is trending currently and this shirt dress looks so comfortable too! I'm especially loving these fabric shear earrings from Modcloth! The faux fur vest from Joe Fresh is something that I could totally DIY for Jensen! ;) I'm also currently on the hunt for the perfect dark lipstick shade!

for mama:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
for baby:
8 | 9 | 10 | 11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each of your comments brighten my day and make me smile! Thanks for reading!

Pin It button on image hover