February 2, 2012

bright colors in the winter? oh yes!


I was inspired by Kayla from 'Freckles in April' in her 'winter brights' post! So, thought I'd incorporate this theme into my Thrifted Thursday post! Right before I saw her post I bought this bright purple-ish fuschia skirt and knew it'd be perfect! I paired it with a lemon lime green blouse...too much like Barney? I sure hope not!!! I love you...you love me... :)

Happy Thrifted Thursday!
outfit details:
Coat and bag/ THRIFTED! lace blazer, skirt, blouse, necklace, earrings, tights, and shoes..whew!/ JC Penney (can you tell I work there...it's where 72ish% of my wardrobe is from! You can't beat clearance items + coupons + employee discount!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each of your comments brighten my day and make me smile! Thanks for reading!

Pin It button on image hover