March 29, 2012

cropped pants in pale pink



These pink pants that I thrifted and posted about here were so fun to wear! I went with a classic look and styled them with a pretty cream blouse (there's a post about it here), neutral tan belt and heels, and a vintage inspired pearl necklace! It's been so warm lately..I love it! On a side note, my bangs are now long enough to put my hair in a high pony without the assistance of bobby pins! Hallelujah! If I ever get the urge to cut my bangs again..someone stop me! Please! My mom was absolutely right (mothers know best) when she said bangs do not suit me...and, holy cow are bangs annoying! :) Happy thrifted thursday! :)




outfit details:
pink cropped pants/thrifted, blouse, heels, bag, necklace/JCP,  sunglasses/Charming Charlie's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each of your comments brighten my day and make me smile! Thanks for reading!

Pin It button on image hover