October 26, 2016

A day at the Pumpkin Patch



Last Saturday we headed out to a pumpkin patch in Scott, AR. The weather was perfect and we had such a fun day! This pumpkin patch had a lot of activities - perfect for families! There was a little animal train, hayrides, a sand pile, swings, a big slide, a petting zoo, pig racing (whaat?!), and much more! Jensen loved picking out a little pumpkin for herself and helping us choose a big one to carve as a family! TC's grandfather and aunt also came out the pumpkin patch with us! We've been so busy lately! Our church trunk-or-treat was this evening, her daycare Halloween party is tomorrow, then she gets to come to work with me for part of the afternoon on Friday for trick-or-treating at the office! My brother and TC's parents are coming to visit this weekend as well!
my favorite people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each of your comments brighten my day and make me smile! Thanks for reading!

Pin It button on image hover