October 3, 2016

new product for local retailer!

I just finished making a small line of baby accessories that will be sold in Arkansas Baby, a local shop here in Little Rock! Their grand grand opening is TODAY- if you're local you should definitely check it out! Located over on Chenal Parkway, it's a super cute shop that's mission is to provide parents with the products they need to make green, sustainable choices for their family. Arkansas Baby is for the natural baby in the natural state - love their slogan! I designed these cute ruffled baby bonnets and some coordinating baby boy bow ties. Also available are some 3-pack hairbows!
The little bonnets are my favorite...seriously! Why didn't I make these for Jensen when she was a baby?!
Sucker for baby bow ties right here!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Each of your comments brighten my day and make me smile! Thanks for reading!

Pin It button on image hover